Here are the walkways to some of the cabins.
Here are the Basics:
The H.E.Butt Foundation Camp has wonderful, clean facilities so this is really more like “glamping”. However, you are in a cabin with no air conditioning, with heating, bunk beds limited to ten per cabin unless specified to house more, septic system bathrooms, handicap walkways and secure camping area. We are an internet free camp experience, so phones will not work once you are down in Echo Valley. If you need to leave emergency numbers for family members there are phones in some buildings where directors and others can be notified in case of emergency. Please see Emergency Contact Info tab.
In order to make your weekend more enjoyable, here is a list of recommended items:
- Bathing supplies, including shower shoes
- Business cards: many people forget this one…..networking if fun!
- Camp chairs
- Casual comfy clothing
- Girls’ Night Out outfit (for Saturday night’s concert)
- Stadium cushions for roundups and keynotes
- Twin bed linens and pillow
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Writing utensils and notebooks
- Money for Handmade Market Fair
- Box fan: no ac in the cabins, but cooler temps at night. There is heat if the weather turns. Great for noise control too!
- Onsite nurse available 24/7
If you require special foods or medications which need a refrigerator, they can be stored in the kitchen and you will be given access to them at all times.